- OBJECTIVE OF THE DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION.
The Urban Tours Kft. as a data controller is accepting as mandatory the content of the present legal announcement. It guarantees that every data processing related to its activity complies with the content of the present policy and the national law in force and the requirements specified in the legal acts of the European Union, with special regard to the 2016/679 general data protection decree of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) (further on: GDPR).
The data protection principles incurring in connection with the Urban Tours Kft.’s data processing can be accessed on the site.
The Urban Tours Kft. reserves the right to modify the present information. Of course we are notifying the data subject in time about the eventual changes.
The Urban Tours Kft. is committed to protect the personal data of its customers and partners, it is outstandingly important to respect the self-determination right of the clients. The Urban Tours Kft. is handling the personal data confidentially and takes all the security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the safety of the data.
- PARTICULARS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name: Urban Tours Kft.
Seat: 1122. Budapest Goldmark Károly utca 32.
Company registration number: 01-09-952893
Name of the registering court: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága (Company court of the metropolitan court)
Tax number: 23099128-2-43
Phone number: +36-70-675-1308
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to help maintain the safety of your personal information when you reserve a booking or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Urban Tours Kft. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Urban Tours Kft. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Urban Tours Kft. legitimate interests
- Urban Tours Kft. needs to comply with the law
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
8. Log Files
UrbanTours follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
9. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
UrbanTours does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.